Shipping costs are proportionate to the order price. For a full breakdown of what this looks like, visit our Shipping Page. We like to keep our shipping prices separate from our product prices. We do a lot on the manufacturing end to keep prices low, and we want that to show. Even with added shipping, we think you’ll find our prices ultra-competitive.
Articles in this section
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or internationally?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- How long will it be before my order ships?
- How will my product be shipped?
- Do you offer white glove delivery and assembly?
- Can you hold my order and/or ship on a certain date?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Can I expedite my order?