If your delivery is damaged, please keep the packaging and foam inserts until you get in touch with us and we give you further guidance. If you think you might want to take advantage of our Home Trial return policy, holding on to your original packaging will go a long way in facilitating your return. Don’t worry, if you’ve thrown them out, it won’t affect the eligibility of your return.
Articles in this section
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or internationally?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- How long will it be before my order ships?
- How will my product be shipped?
- Do you offer white glove delivery and assembly?
- Can you hold my order and/or ship on a certain date?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Can I expedite my order?