All of our shipments are parcel shipments, meaning that your order will often arrive in on to several boxes depending on what you got. Think: FedEx or UPS. This also means that you won’t necessarily have to be home to receive them; regardless, you’ll find them delivered right to your doorstep. You can track the date of your delivery via the link sent to you in your shipping confirmation email, or you can sign up for text updates from a link in this same email.
Articles in this section
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or internationally?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- How long will it be before my order ships?
- How will my product be shipped?
- Do you offer white glove delivery and assembly?
- Can you hold my order and/or ship on a certain date?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Can I expedite my order?